Perimenopause / Menopause
Many women in their 40s and 50s’s who are going into perimenpause and menopause can experience uncomfortable symptoms of weight gain (especially around the middle), hot flushes and night sweats, mood changes, tiredness and joint pain.
We can help you to understand the hormonal changes and how your nutritional needs change during periomenopuase and menopause. We will teach you nutrition and lifestyle strategies to help you combat symptoms to achieve optimal health – helping you to thrive in midlife!
We help you live your life by teaching nutrition and lifestyle strategies to help reduce painful and sometimes debilitating symptoms of:
- Period pain and mid-cycle pain
- Symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome e.g. abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea or constipation
- Premenstrual tension
- Low energy levels
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
We offer an individualised approach to help with:
- Reducing insulin resistance which means less hunger and fewer cravings
- Losing weight that can be stubborn to shift with PCOS
- Increasing your energy levels and mood
- How to make peace with food and become empowered to eat intuitively by nourishing your body with great food